Post-graduate Courses available
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Management (PGDHRM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Business Management (PGDIBM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Investment Management (PGDIM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accountancy (PGDA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial and Legal Metrology (PGDMET)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Procurement and Supply (PGDPS)
- To get course details download here!
The programmes are designed to enable students to:
- Acquire the requisite understanding of the total business world.
- Develop practical skills for effective management and confidence building in terms of know how.
- Assess latest developments and dynamic situations so as to identify opportunities for profitable business.
- Prepare students to pursue the Masters courses at any reputable university of Business Studies.
Applicants for Postgraduate Diploma Programmes must have a minimum of any first degree or a good second class advanced diploma or it’s equivalent.
The PGD courses commence in October each year for both full-time and Night College Courses. However, There is an additional in-take in June of each year for Night College Courses. The duration of the course is one academic year consisting of two semesters lasting 15 weeks each for fulltime and 22 weeks each for Night College. The two semesters are intercepted by short vacations in between. Research Project is done in parallel with other subjects during semester II.
Depending on the specialization, upon completion Of the course the graduate will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management, Marketing, Investment Management or Business Administration.
To download application form click here!