Frontpage Slideshow | Copyright © 2006-2011 JoomlaWorks Ltd.
BASIC TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE (NTA LEVEL 4) COURSES IN BUSINESSADMINISTRATION, ACCOUNTANCY, MARKETING, PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY, AND INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Basic Technician Certificates
All programmes except Legal and Industrial Metrology and Information
and Communication Technology
- National Training Award (NTA) Level 3 (NVTA - VETA), or
- Form IV with at least 3 passes excluding religious subjects, or
- NABE II with at least three passes in relevant subjects.
Basic Technician Certificate in Industrial and Legal Metrology:-
- Form IV with at least 3 passes in English, Mathematics and Physics, but excluding religious subjects.
Basic Technician Certificate in Information and Communication Technology:-
- NTA Level 3, or
- Form IV with at least 2 passes with a minimum of “C” grade in both Mathematics and English subjects and/or Form IV Certificate with experience in computing industry of not less than two years.
- To download application form click here!